In my last post I evaluated how I did on my resolutions from last year. While doing I also realized that most of my resolutions from last year apply to this year as well. For the most part they’re things that are difficult to measure. But in 2018 I will:
- Continue to write on a regular basis and finish my second novel. Also, I will think of a title for my second novel.
- Publish Beautiful this summer.
- Make more of an effort to submit my writing to publications and to publish my work in general.
- Continue to bother my elected officials on regular basis about issues that I feel are important. Also look for other ways to make a positive impact on the world. Fight for what I believe in.
- Get out and be more social. I tend to be a homebody, which is fine sometimes, but I do value my relationships with my friends and my family and I want to do more with them in 2018.
- Don’t be afraid of leaving my comfort zone (or rather, be afraid but do it anyway!) Try new things. Be open to new adventures.
- Try to relax and enjoy things more. Don’t analyse every detail of everything and try to plan for all possible outcomes. Go with the flow more, and enjoy the present.