I know I promised to slow down with the shameless self promotion and I will. Just one more post…
I’ve blogged about my book, Beautiful, but I realized that I hadn’t actually told you why you should read it. So here, in random order, are the reasons you should read my book:
- It features two protagonists who are sympathetic but flawed. Both grow in significant ways over the course of the novel. No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus here.
- It actually features a healthy YA romance. No triangles, no insta-love, no possessiveness, no mind games.
- It explores aspects of a popular fairy tale that are aren’t often addressed in retellings.
- We see two characters who have both grown up with a certain degree of privilege try to stand on their own two feet for the first time. They are successful in some ways. Other ways are harder.
- There is a brief introduction to two of the characters featured in my follow-up novel.
- Reviews are good. According to Amazon reviewers, it is “compelling,””vivid,” “a delight to read,” and “sweet.”
- It’s free on Kindle Unlimited and only $2.99 to own.
- Make a great gift for fantasy/fairy tale lovers this holiday season.