- Spending Thanksgiving with my family. Catching up with people, celebrating the new jobs, engagements, etc. I have a suspicion that holidays are a lot like social media: people present the best of themselves. They leave out all the rest.
- Watching about a million reruns of Friends on Black Friday. I’m not much of a shopper, and shopping in crowds is definitely not my thing. I’d much rather spend the day digesting my food and chillin’ with Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey. I’m breaking up the Friends watching by joining my mom in an occasional old movie like Don’t Bother to Knock and The Lady Eve.
- Reading A Place Beyond Courage by Elizabeth Chadwick. I definitely recommend Chadwick to any historical fiction lover, though I’m not sure this is the one I’d recommend first. It’s not very fast moving. I’m on page 189 (of 491 pages) and I feel like the plot has just been set in motion.
- Sleeping. A lot! I didn’t realize how tired I was or how hard I was working until I had a chance to stop. I’m glad I did because I was more run down than I realized. I’m definitely going to try for more balance going forward!
- Demanding that the FCC maintain Net Neutrality!
Hoping that everyone has had a great holiday weekend!